Translate

søndag 15. juli 2012

I LOVE SUNDAYS :) It is the best day of the week!
Sundays are made to do absolutely nothing, or whatever you should have done the whole rest of the week but never got around to do!
Today I have done all of that :) I got to clean the refrigerator (about time), the storage room, and my closet :) I have been sitting (in my sweats), on the coach doing nothing but blogging:) and watching TV :) Dinner is straight out of the oven, got to use all the leftovers I found in my refrigerator in a great way :)
I made a pizza dough, and just filled it with what I found in my refrigerator! pizza-sauce, cheese, bacon, sausage, ham, onions, mushrooms and some seasoning :) I rolled it up like a huge pizza-roll, and cut it halfway open in portion sized slices! preheat the oven to 220 C. Put the pizza-roll in the middle of the oven and wait 25min:)

I'll let you know how it tastes later :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Soooooo good :) And what a great way to use leftovers :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Looks so good!! I want to taste it!
    Looking forward to see you guys in Arnevik :)

    Love :*

    SvarSlett