Translate

søndag 15. juli 2012

So yesterday I came home from work, late (on a Saturday) and I was really hungry, and so was my man who also had been working all day. So what did I do? I made homemade BURGERS :)
It is so easy, quick to fix and soooooo tasty :) Ok so I cheated on the hamburger bred, and used the store bought ones, but who cares! It is the meat that counts :)

This is what you need:
(recipe is for 4 burgers)

400 g   minced meat
200 g   of any kind of tasty sausage (I used Chorizo)
1 tbs    Wochestershire saus
1          egg
1/2       onion
            Garlic
            Seasoning after your own choice ( I used some salt and pepper)

Chop the sausage into small pieces, and the onion and blend together with the egg. Ad the meat and the rest of the ingredients, and voila you have burgers :) 
Moist your hands in some cold water and form the burger in your hand, and then put them in a medium hot pan with some butter, and within 5 minutes you have delicious burgers ready :)
Of course it would be a whole lot better with homemade hamburger bread, but the store bought is sometimes just as good :) I put on some ketchup, mustard and mayo, some lettuce and tomatoes on my burger:) ENJOY.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Loooks really good :) I would love one :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Sooo good:) Denne må du bare prøve å lage :) Like fin i panna som på grillen :)

    SvarSlett